Promotion in exchange for video creation?

MOM
Contributor II

Hi All,

My store (https://www.zazzle.com/store/sanfrancisco?rf=238748736489762753 ) is fairly new (just opened in Novemberโ€™23).

I have basically no followers yet on Social Media but I do promote my items because how else will anyone find my little store? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

If you scroll down on my storeโ€™s front page you will find my media section so this will give you an idea about my video creation style. I do use a combination of different tools to create videos but not in particular Canva - I just havenโ€™t become friends yet with that specific creation tool. I just signed up for it recently because a friend of mine encouraged me strongly to do so and she needs some video intros done created with Canva down the road which I can do once sheโ€™s ready for her YouTube channel.

Anyhow, Iโ€™m willing to create one video per week for a Zazzler if you in exchange will promote one of my collections within your entire social media network (how big or small that might be) and follow me on Social Media (I will follow you back too).

Video length maximum limit: 60 seconds.

You email me text and images for each slice.

I can add additional video clips (as an example a screen recording) as long as your video doesnโ€™t exceed one minute in total.

I can also add music to your video but you need to be sure you owe the rights to it of course because I cannot be responsible for your video in regards of rights to images, video footage or sound files.

Any takers? If so please reply below.

Thanks a bunch for reading that far.

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube
2 REPLIES 2

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Very entrepreneurial! I make my own vids but think this a great offer for others out there! I've pinned a few of your items meanwhile. Good luck with the venture!

โญ๏ธGraphics Bundles โญ๏ธ Ninja Niche Courseโšก๏ธ Invitation Design Course โšก๏ธ Mockups and Templatesโšก๏ธFREE Advice/Guides/tips โญ๏ธby LeahG Pro Platinum โญ๏ธ

Thank you so very much Leah!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube