Website with gifts - anyone willing to participate?

Dba
New Contributor III

Hi amazing creators, 

I struggle with my Zazzle promotion, but this year I decided to take things seriously and I started a website about gifts, that is designed to promote my products. But I also realized that I don't have enough time and gifts in my store to make it work as I would like to. And I know that greatest things comes from collaboration and teamwork. So I came with this idea. I would happily publish your article related with this topic with your product in it but with my referral link. Article must be written by human and original, not published before. It should be valuable for readers and  1000 - 3000 words. I will read them before they  get published and I reserve rights to not publish article if I am not happy with it or I dont like the product. 

If anyone is interested please let me know - send article or title first in case more peole choose the same title we avoid dubblign. I would also ask you for product link and product photo, cause it is only possible to download those from one own store.  Send to dagna.banas@gmail.com

I hope it will be helpful for some of you and together we can build strong website that will promote our Zazzle products.

11 REPLIES 11

MOM
Contributor II

Fantastic idea and „how to“! 👌🏽 👏🏽

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

MOM
Contributor II

Actually I wanted to go a bit more into that one. AI vs Human that is. Google does not like ChatGPT which is no secret. I knew that from the beginning. However I still use it because English isn’t my native language and it takes me for ever to create a text which then is riddled with errors (grammar and spelling), it’s basically what you will have to endure reading my posts in this forum. Therefore I use ChatGPT for writing my descriptions for my products on Zazzle. It’s (for me) mostly a time managing matter. I wonder now how many of us do that as well? Could this practice be in part responsible for sales going down for so many of us? I believe this could be the case. I think now I (personally) have to put more effort into my product descriptions even though they suck compare to the „wordy“ style of AI because bad grammar and spelling errors puts people off too. But people would at least find my listings in the first place. Hmm. 🤔

What‘s your take on that one?

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

Dba
New Contributor III

I wrote that article must be written by human, but what I actually meant was more that it have to be "readable" by human. I use ChatGPT a lot also in Zazzle descriptions. And I know google likes human generated content, but also is not 100% against AI generated content if it is really useful and of value. So for my website - yes, it can be written by AI but modified by human so that it is easy to read and "humanized" - I think it really feels the difference as a reader. AI generated content is "stiff" and predictable. Human adds uniqueness and "feelings"

Just curious. How does Google even know if you use ChatGPT? 

@dotellabelle I thought about that too. I’m positive Google also uses a pretty powerful language model (I mean they are Google after all) and it makes sense that their model is trained to discover text written by AI. But that’s assumption on my part because I’m certainly no expert. A year ago I didn't even know what ChatGPT is. 🙄

1WhoConquers
New Contributor III

Which version of GPT are you using? I'm generating via Microsoft's Copilot which is on GPT4. I'll do a whole suite of products in a collection at once, so there's a theme in the descriptions but it varies based on product type. You can vary the style by having it emulate well-known writers. Hemmingway keeps things simple. Twain for something fancier. Shakespear if you really want to befuddle customers 🙂

Oh, how interesting. I have until now always clicked away the Copilot pop-up. I’ll check it out - thank you!

As of yesterday I’m using ChatGPT4O - it just has gotten released.

Windy
Honored Contributor

Nice idea. Are you thinking t-shirts and mugs, etc?

Dba
New Contributor III

Yes, but also other gift ideas, all that can be personalized and serve as a gift.

benkeep
New Contributor II

i am intrested can u help me

Dba
New Contributor III

I will happily, but please read my post and follow what I have written - I answer all emails.