I use Chat GPT for descriptions

ATayloredDesign
Contributor

When I do a listing I use Chat GPT (the free version) to come up with a description of the item. If there is more than one item to describe with that designed I ask it to rewrite the description using different words for each new size or item. I also ask it to give me a Pinterest pin description full of tags at the same time. This save so much time. For example...

Give me a description for a 4X6 indoor rug that features a red and white buffalo check pattern for a listing. Also give me a Pinterest pin description for the same design and fill it with tags. 

Hope this helps.

3 REPLIES 3

MOM
Contributor II

I do the same thing. Although I wonder if we (who do so) are not shooting us into the foot because I also know that Google doesn’t like AI wording and using ChatGPT may have something to do with the lesser amount of sales. I don’t know as I am still kinda new on Zazzle. 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

Perelandrian
Contributor

I do this too, only I ask for 3 or 5 unique descriptions at a time if I have several similar items.

Barbara
Honored Contributor II

Suggestion: After looking at several of your descriptions, I thought you might want to pare them down, taking out some of the flowery prose while keeping useful information. That way, you won't have large blocks of print that, in the end, discourage reading.

Remember that tags are king because that's what's being searched on. Imagine what a customer is likely to type into the search bar to find your product. They'll type "orchid," not "rare and pretty flower."

Colorwash's Home