Edit/Replace product option not available

osea
Contributor

Hello,

thank you for your continue understanding and help.

I did time ago a checking about products on my store. I discovered few imperfections on my products, the arised while designing maybe due to technical issues, but I do not know exact reasons for that, even if I have explained to Zazzle support about that.

I focuse to offer the best experience and make everything goes fluent as much as possible, for this reason I have hidden some product for sale waiting to fix the imperfections. 

I could edit and create a new product, but it means delete the original one; those original Zazzle product from my store could be already published and shared on web. Moreover they already have views and interacts.

I asked from long time to Zazzle support if it is possible to have the Edit/Replace option avaiable on my Zazzle store, but it didn't come to me.

I ask be updated about the concern. Moreover, if you cannot enable the Edit/Replace option, is it possible that Zazzle team can make the edits just fot those products for me? I can explain, they are just few tweaks.

Thank you so much

Osea

2 REPLIES 2

Andrea
New Contributor III

I agree with this. I have had this happen several times. A product -  that sold and then I have had to delete it because the editable text fields were muddled. It was just a little change and now a product (which sold) needs to be deleted and re-made. What are the rules around some designers having the replace product option and others not having it. Is there anyone who knows?

osea
Contributor

@Andrea I do not know about the rules in this case. Unfortunately I noticed there are much times when rules are too much "personalized". This can have bad progresses.