Completing payment information: PayPal address won't stick?

dddaaannn
New Contributor II

I launched my new little store, things are going great except for one last thing: Payment Settings says "Payment method is incomplete." I'm attempting to set up PayPal, and I have the entire form filled out. When I try to submit my PayPal email address, I receive an email to that address saying that I have set it, but then the field appears empty on the Payment Settings page and it still says "Payment method is incomplete."

https://www.zazzle.com/my/earnings/paymentsettings

I have confirmed that I have filled out all of the required fields on the page:

• PayPal is selected, and I have entered my PayPal email address.
  • Payee Information includes Payee Name, Country (United States), Address line 1, City, State, Zip code, and Phone number (10 digits).
  • United States tax information including Legal Name, Social Security Number (with radio button selected)
  • "Normal" payment preference

When I click the Save button, it re-displays the form with "Payment settings have been successfully updated" and also "Payment method is incomplete." I receive the "Please take a moment to review your payment settings" email with my PayPal address. If I reload the Payment Settings page, the rest of the form is still populated but my PayPal address is empty, and it still says "Payment method is incomplete."

CleanShot 2023-12-01 at 17.45.35.png

Any ideas?

P.S. Thank you so much to the community members and Zazzle employees that respond to inquiries in this forum! It greatly improves my confidence in the service to know that questions and issues get such immediate and thoughtful attention. Thank you!

25 REPLIES 25

Pádraig

Hi @dddaaannn,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue here. I reached out to you via email to try and get this resolved for you.

Thank you for your patience!

Pádraig

Hello, 

I am having the same issue while attempting to set up PayPal.

@kalebkinder I'm so sorry you're experiencing this issue, and have reached out to you by email to assist further. 

Richele
New Contributor

@Beth I am having this issue as well...can you email me at richelemcfarlin@gmail.com, please? I believe the email associated with Zazzle is thesardonicelephant@gmail.com. You can use that if you prefer. Thank you.

@Richele I'm so sorry you're experiencing this issue, and have reached out to you by email to assist further. 

Ahava
New Contributor

Hi,

I am also having the same issue with PayPal email address not updating.  😞

@Ahava  I'm so sorry you're experiencing this issue, we have reached out to you by email to assist further. 

BOY1DR
New Contributor

Hi Beth, I'm having the same issue may I ask for your help?

@BOY1DR I'm so sorry you're experiencing this issue, we have reached out to you by email to assist further. 

KimD
New Contributor

I am having this issue as well! 

@KimD I'm so sorry you're experiencing this issue, and have reached out to you by email to assist further. 

wwc
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. Is there a solution?

Hey @wwc,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue as well. We have reached out via email to help.

- Mark

LeAvrylFleur
New Contributor III

Did they ever fix it for you? It seems to be an unresolved issue.

CarlosPablo
New Contributor III

Greetings,

I seem to be having the same exact issue as above. is there a solution?

Hi @CarlosPablo,

Sorry to hear you are also having this issue. We reached out via email to help.

- Mark

BOY1DR
New Contributor

May I ask for help as well?

rileykcreative
New Contributor

I also am having this issue.

@rileykcreative Sorry to hear you are also having this issue. We reached out via email to help.

bostonmichael
New Contributor

Same problem here

Hi @bostonmichaelSorry to hear you are also having this issue. We reached out via email to help.

BOY1DR
New Contributor

I'm having this same problem. Is there a general way to solve this? 

@BOY1DR Sorry to hear you are also having this issue. We reached out via email to help.

LeAvrylFleur
New Contributor III

It seems to be an ongoing problem with the same response. Has the problem been fixed? Cheers.

morgankelsey
New Contributor

Also having the same issue