Download offered on poster NOT Enabled

DesertSky
Contributor II

While "researching" a pricing issue with the new framed poster options (I'll address that issue in a separate post) I noticed a huge problem. My Blue Agave poster (Product ID: 256175408800405014) in my Blue Agave Art store is being offered for download at checkout even though I haven't enabled it for download. It wasn't offered when I added a 24" x 36" poster to the cart, but it was offered on the smaller size. I didn't check all poster sizes so I'm not sure how widespread this issue is. In addition, the download is only being charged $1.15 extra (but option to add the download below the framed poster says it's $11.84), so even if I were to offer it as a download, the price is wrong. I didn't follow through with a purchase, so I don't know if anyone could actually purchase the download, but even if they can't, the fact that it's being offered is a huge problem. Please address this issue asap, I don't want this poster offered for download. This is pretty scary since I'm not sure what else is or could be offered for download when it isn't even enabled.  Thank you in advance for addressing this asap.Download available and framed poster pricing 04-14-23.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pádraig

Hi @DesertSky,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue here. I can't replicate the issue on your design in my account so I believe you are getting the option to add an Instant Download in your shopping cart because you are logged into the account that created the design. This is also why you are seeing such a low price for the download. Can you confirm if you are logged into your account when this is happening? Are you able to replicate the issue when logged out of your account? 

Thanks for your patience.

Pádraig

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

tiffjamaica
Contributor II

I have my original watercolors set to not be available for download but you're right - once it's in the cart, I can add a download for just pennies.   Mods - Is this a glitch or is this going to be available to anyone who purchases a poster/print?  

Pádraig

Hi @DesertSky,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue here. I can't replicate the issue on your design in my account so I believe you are getting the option to add an Instant Download in your shopping cart because you are logged into the account that created the design. This is also why you are seeing such a low price for the download. Can you confirm if you are logged into your account when this is happening? Are you able to replicate the issue when logged out of your account? 

Thanks for your patience.

Pádraig

Hi Padraig,

Thanks for the quick reply and explanation. I was logged into my account. When I'm logged out the download isn't offered at checkout, so crisis averted. I'm sorry I didn't think to check on it when logged out before I posted the issue. It does seem odd to me though, that the download would even be offered to the Creator. I'm not sure why the person who created it would ever pay to download it. It's also strange that it's offered on all sizes except the 24" x 36". But regardless of those oddities, I'm really glad that there isn't a problem. Many thanks for checking into it and your quick reply!

You're most welcome @DesertSky  and no problem at all. I'm glad I could help!

Pádraig

Ibrahim-Abdalla
New Contributor III

@Pádraig Thanks for the clarification