Promotion

Cecilia
New Contributor III

I am really struggling with promoting my store and asking for help if someone is interested? I started my store 2018 and quite recently I started to add more products, which led to my ranking (and sales) going down. My store features mainly wedding stationary and business cards. I really appreciate any types of help!

here´s a few examples

s1.jpgs5.JPGs4.JPGs3.JPGs2.JPG

Momoms: Designs & Collections on Zazzle

23 REPLIES 23

Windy
Honored Contributor

We need more information: What have you done so far in the way of promotion?

https://community.zazzle.com/t5/share-your-tips-tricks/help-us-to-help-you/td-p/137939

Cecilia
New Contributor III

Thanks Windy! I´ll need all the help I can get, I have a pinterest side https://pin.it/20trBIeOY I know it is uninteresting but I can´t figure out how to do it, I also have an instagram Momoms (@mojmoms) • Instagram photos and videos I don´t really have much people following it either. I do get some sales here and there, but I think it probably someone else affiliated, and I appreciate these sales a lot. 

MOM
Contributor II

Oh my gosh, how is that possible? 🤯

Your Pinterest says you have ZERO views? 😱

Frankly I don’t understand that Pinterest stuff yet (never had a Pinterest account before) but compare the views. We have about the same amount of followers. How can that be? Did you maybe not fully set it up?

IMG_0930.png

IMG_0931.png

Maybe Windy can help? I‘ll follow you now, than we both have 19, lol.

Hang in there!! 😘

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

Cecilia
New Contributor III

lol yes! 0 views, it is probably because I haven´t confirmed my website, not sure if I have set it up correctly, tried to confirm the zazzle page, but I think it didn´t work because it´s not my site really (?). Do you have a business pinterest site? or is it a regular? Not sure how to do pinterest. Thanks for following! I will follow back 🙂

MOM
Contributor II

Thanks for following back, it’s so much appreciated!! 😄

Yes, I opted for a business account because Pinterest didn’t charge me money to pick that option. I understand that Pinterest is hoping/expecting me to run some ads but I can’t help it if I have no promotion budget right now for advertisement because frankly after all those software subscriptions I’m already in the hole financially. 😬

I know, it takes money to make money but it’s just so easy to overspend on advertisement in the very beginning and each dollar is so hard to earn. 

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

MOM
Contributor II

Cecilia, the time for you to currently create pins is wasted since no one is seeing them. Instead use the time this week to set up a little (or even tiny) website for you so that you will be able to confirm the mini code snippet with Pinterest required to confirm your Pinterest business account. There are tons of options for you out there to do that painlessly and you don’t even need to purchase a domain (although that’s kinda inexpensive looking at it in the big picture). All I will say is please avoid GoDaddy (for multiple reasons).

Cecilia
New Contributor III

Thanks for the suggestion, I will think about setting up a webpage, altough I´ve tried it before and it got hacked in an instant, which is frustrating since I´m not that computer savvy. When I go to pinterest through my phone I can do something to get access to real views, it actually attracts views, I even got an affiliated pay out on zazzle for something I appearantly have promoted for someone else. 

so the 0 views come from not-confirming-website-thing. I can´t figure that out. It´s not 0 views in reality (even though I acknowledge that I have a boring site)

Recently I tried to clean up all the pages on my pinterest, couldn´t figure out that either, it´s a train wreck!

MOM
Contributor II

Cecilia, I have an idea for you to help you out (temporarily). This will not be a long term commitment on my site since I don’t have a looking glass for the future but it will have you set at least for the entire 2024 for sure. I will contact you trough Zazzle, I’m CO88 on Zazzle with store San Francisco.

PS: You are already a Pro on Zazzle so your store can’t be that boring, smile. 😉

Cecilia
New Contributor III

I like to work alone however (that's why zazzle suits me well) but I do appreciate all the input you have given me, thanks, appreciate it!