Lyn Analytics

richard59
New Contributor III

Has anyone used Lyn Analytics will it help us get more sales has Zazzle allowed them to use our data?

4 REPLIES 4

Jadendreamer13
Valued Contributor II

There isn’t much info about this app on the internet, so it’s either in its infancy or not well known. I don’t think you/they need Zazzle’s permission to use that tool, but I could be wrong. If you try it, please share your experience and feedback. 

If you have queries about using Lyn analytics watch this YouTube video for the changes they have made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uze8J9rPTkA&t=130s

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

There are other threads on the forum re this, use the each option to find them as they may have the answers you seek.

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

ColsCreations
Honored Contributor

There was another thread about Lynn Analytics but I can't find it. Be aware though that installing the plug-in caused some browsing issues on Zazzle which someone was smart enough to trace to being due to the plug-in.

search just shows sponsored adverts

When searching only one page visible

Store IconStore IconWebsite IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram IconInstagram Icon