I moved and zazzle won't send my checks to my new address, since sept 2023

sugarhai
New Contributor III

I changed my address in my account before I moved but my check still went to my old address

since then I've been back and forth with support multiple times, they just keep saying that they have my new address - then send my check to my old address again, which I can see with usps informed delivery

this has been going on since september 2023, so I'm just posting in the forum now hoping someone who can actually help will see it

thank you

6 REPLIES 6

colorblends
New Contributor III

I would suggest to contact a representative through Zazzle Chat. They will raise your complaint to the concerned person. Do not forget to mention its urgent. 

sugarhai
New Contributor III

I have several times, they just say that they have my new address but then they send the check to the old address anyway, they even told me at one point that they were sending them to the correct address but I have images from USPS showing the old address on the envelope, I sent those to them as well, but I'll keep trying, thanks!

Jadendreamer13
Valued Contributor II

Another zazzler is reporting the same issue. See above for the post.

oh ok, maybe I'll make another post in technical issues, when I contact support I don't think they actually check anything other than my account

my new address is correct in my account - but whoever sends out the checks does not have the correct address

Mark

Hey @sugarhai,

Apologies for the delay here. I followed up with our team to try and get this sorted for you.

Thank you!

- Mark

sugarhai
New Contributor III

ok thanks, they need to be in contact with whoever is actually printing and sending the checks because my correct address is in my account and on file, thank you