Store Not Being Viewed

Patcorp53
New Contributor

I'm at 100%, have fulfilled all the requirements and my store collections aren't getting any views.  I also have a Zrank of 4, which isn't the worst but....   I've always been largely good at designs (I think 🤔), but struggle with marketing.  I don't believe I am doing anything really wrong but the problem persists.  Here's my store address: https://www.zazzle.com/store/stueartsworld.  In any case, I'm committed to this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well, the thing is that so far (in three months plus) I've had no sales and no views.  So there's no base to analyze from in view insights.  I have recently created my 10th collection bringing my store 100% (the Z rank remained at 4) and so far it has changed nothing.🙁 ??

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

idraw
Honored Contributor

@Patcorp53
I just went to your shop, clicked on collections, and they are viewable.
Your Z rank of 4 says that your products will appear in the marketplace.
It might help to possibly add more products to your collections, and also expand your product line.
Using the new "view insights" look at various products to see which have gotten views and sales, compare them and make more of whatever has sold, ie keychains, t-shirts....

Well, the thing is that so far (in three months plus) I've had no sales and no views.  So there's no base to analyze from in view insights.  I have recently created my 10th collection bringing my store 100% (the Z rank remained at 4) and so far it has changed nothing.🙁 ??

Barbara
Honored Contributor II

I think idraw is correct about expanding into a greater variety of products. I personally never found t-shirts to be a great seller. Paper goods are probably Zazzle's top sellers. For instance, I do well with postcards and posters along with clocks, but this doesn't mean they're what you should do. It all depends greatly on your types of designs. Go to Zazzle's front pages where you'll see a good cross section of products they like to promote and see if any of those products inspire you to make some of them.

Colorwash's Home

I am also not getting any views and sales kindly also check my store.

https://www.zazzle.com/store/azdesignstore

RRBStudio
New Contributor II

My store isnt getting any views either and I am at a Zrank of 5. I feel like I’ve been shadowbanned. It’s very discouraging. Why go through all the effort to create products if no one is going to see them? I’ve been here three years already!! Here’s a link to my store: https://www.zazzle.com/store/rrbstudio

Hey @RRBStudio your paintings and collections are nice,  I just viewed some of them ... keep it up 🙂

RRBStudio
New Contributor II

Thank you kindly Wesha! 😊

StylishDesigner
New Contributor

Yes sir I'm very sad.

Wesha
Contributor

Hi @Patcorp53  I just checked your store and your tees are cool ... but there are only 5 collections... try adding more, as more cool products in marketplace means more chances to get found by buyers ... all the best 🙂