URGENT - DOWNLOADS BEING OFFERED ON 'DISABLED' PRODUCTS!

JuleeLondon
New Contributor II

I specifically have downloads turned off for certain designs of mine that are illustration heavy, so the artwork can't be "lifted" off the design and sold elsewhere. When I initiated an order of small folded cards (not even the original holiday flat card), there was a ADD-TO-CART INSTANT DOWNLOAD option. Images attached. ZAZZLE, THIS NEEDS FIXED IMMEDIATELY! Not to mention that the download is advertised as $3.95 - AND IT IS SHOWING AS A $0.95 PURCHASE WHEN I ADD IT TO MY CART!Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 9.21.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-10 at 9.21.41 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@JuleeLondon This is expected behavior when you place the order for yourself from your account. Don't worry - when a customer purchases it - it won't be available for download if you have it disabled

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@JuleeLondon This is expected behavior when you place the order for yourself from your account. Don't worry - when a customer purchases it - it won't be available for download if you have it disabled

JuleeLondon
New Contributor II

@Sara_H Thanks for the quick explanation! I appreciate it. It still leaves me feeling uneasy (i.e., should I have a friend test it??) and doesn't make any sense why this would ever be needed. If I am shopping from my own store, then I could just use the Downloads option on the product page to obtain digital images for my own use (for free!). Zazzle should disable the digital download for *everyone*.

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@JuleeLondon It's just the way digital downloads have been set up I believe. You could always ask a friend to order one and that way you'd have proof that the download feature is disabled.  (and if it's not - report it in the technical forum with the product link)

JuleeLondon
New Contributor II

Thanks! p.s. James (from Zazzle) sent me a screenshot to show that the download option is missing otherwise.

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@JuleeLondon excellent!