Required Products Organization

De
Contributor II

My collection is marked needs review and the missing required product marked is invitation.  I have invitations created on what zazzle titles announcement cards.  So a few weeks back I transferred them to products zazzle categorizes as invitation, thinking this would resolve there issue.  This doesn't resolve the issue and it is still saying needs attention with the missing required product as invitation.  Three invitation I created is one that is (Invitation) as the name ending automatically given by zazzle added to what we title the name.  Also if you scroll down it is described as invitation in the sold by zazzle description under the product on the left.  

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@De Compare the department that your invitation is in to the department in your collection slot eg - for a holiday cross sell it needs to be in  Invitations & Stationery > Greeting Cards > Holiday & Seasonal Cards > Christmas Cards - click on the slot to see and then edit your invitation to that department. It should appear

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@De Compare the department that your invitation is in to the department in your collection slot eg - for a holiday cross sell it needs to be in  Invitations & Stationery > Greeting Cards > Holiday & Seasonal Cards > Christmas Cards - click on the slot to see and then edit your invitation to that department. It should appear

De
Contributor II

Greatly Appreciated!