Collection banner is blurry!

copperconfetti
New Contributor

Hi! I'm adding/updating banner photos in the new collection feature and no matter what I do they are super blurry once uploaded! I made them the pixel size zazzle recommends, tried making them larger and playing around with the dpi.  No matter what, once uploaded, the jpg looks blurry.  

Not having this issue when I upload media images to the same collection.  

Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

4 REPLIES 4

rileyandzoe
New Contributor II

I'm having this issue too. Any update from Zazzle or has anyone found a solution? I added a couple collection banners recently and they looked good, but today I just uploaded a new one and it looks blurry and terrible. It looks clear on my computer/in Photoshop, I can't figure out why it's so blurry on the collection page??

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/119798156280375903

Hi! No, Zazzle was NO help at all.  I wrote to them and there was a bunch of back and forth, but they did not help whatsoever.  Still haven't figured this out...If you find a solution, please let me know! 😞  It's extremely frustrating!

jophb
New Contributor III

This is still happening to me as well.  It doesn't matter what I try. JPG, PNG, giant size, or optimized for website. NOTHING works for me.  It's like a crap shoot when one actually loads clear... and they are all built from the same Canva template, so it makes zero sense.

ColsCreations
Honored Contributor

This thread, which in turn links to this thread, may help.

Store IconStore IconWebsite IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram IconInstagram Icon