Images set to "fill" aren't adjusting properly when a different size product is chosen

Cat
Honored Contributor II

I was working on an invitation today and noticed that if I have a full frame image set to "fill" and then change the product to a different sized invite, the image no longer fills the entire space.

Here's an example: Sample Invitation - Full Frame Image | Zazzle

The image on the front is set to "fill", but if I change the product size to either 3.5x5 or 5.25x5.25, the image doesn't quite reach the red bleed line and I get the yellow warning. I'm thinking this is a bug?

BKMuir
Valued Contributor II

@Cat  I tried changing to all of the available sizes and the image filled as expected (no white edge). I'm thinking you are seeing the NEW warning about possible problems, that the buyer does NOT see.

Cat
Honored Contributor II

Interesting (and comforting) that the customer doesn't see it. But if you look closely, you can see that in those sizes the image is just a hair short of the red bleed line. I think the chances of it causing a print problem are probably quite slim, but as a card-carrying member of the perfectionists R us club, it does worry me just a tad bit. 😁