Photograph trouble!

SmokeyOaky
New Contributor II

Zazzle... Could you please advise if there is a problem with repositioning photographs on already cropped picures, to centerise the subject? When I double click it takes me straight to my downloads instead!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Laura
Contributor III

Select the image, click crop, at this point you should be able to slide your photo within the previously cropped area to center as desired.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Windy
Honored Contributor

Instead of double clicking you can click and drag the image, or you can select the image and use the alignment tools at the top of the design window.

Laura
Contributor III

Select the image, click crop, at this point you should be able to slide your photo within the previously cropped area to center as desired.

SmokeyOaky
New Contributor II

Thank you Laura. This was really helpful. I've never even noticed the 'crop' tool before. I used to always just double click on the image and reposition. After following your advice - problem was solved :0)

You're most welcome @SmokeyOaky Happy to help 🙂 

NettaT
New Contributor II

I'm having the same issue.... I have some designs I would like to adjust the crop on the uploaded images and as soon as I click the image it takes me back to my uploaded files so I can't make any adjustments.

SmokeyOaky
New Contributor II

Hello NettaT, I followed Laura's advice. Once you click on the image you want to adjust, a crop tool appears on the left hand side. Just above 'fill and fit'. Click on that and you should be able to do what you need.

NettaT
New Contributor II

Thank you ! Thank you !   Maybe this is new as I'd never noticed it before....but it worked ! You have saved me much frustration !!