Creator Feedback for Fathers Day Guide, 2023.

James
Creator Team
Creator Team

Hi Creators, 

We hope you have had time to browse our latest Creator Guides series for Father's Day 2023. If not, check it out here  and let us know what you think. 😁

13 REPLIES 13

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@James the link just brings me back to this post

Scott
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fixed.

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

😘

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

Page 7 of the Father's Day Creator Guide says create foil greeting cards with a link out to the one that has a minimum order of 5 cards.

Politely request again that those foil greeting cards be able to be sold as a single card. Who will send 5 cards out to one dad? (a well loved dad but still)

and as a ps - when you transfer designs to the foil greeting card - the inside greeting gets transferred to the back

Pixelan
Valued Contributor

I think the 5 Quantity minimum for foil greeting cards is holding back many customers. I had a recent Mother's Day card viewed by 37 people, but 0 sales. Doesn't prove anything but the 5 min. could have been the deal breaker for them.

KeegansCreation
Valued Contributor III

Agreed on the foil cards. They would be great for Father's Day...if they were sold as singles. But since the minimum is 5 they are really only suitable for when a single designed card goes out to 5 people.

The foil posters, however, are a great idea and very do-able.

KeeganCreations

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

Top performing products (page 4) - Golf head covers. Will they be available on the .uk international site anytime or is it a .com product only?  Dads in the UK have golf clubs that need a cover 🙂 

Caprice
Valued Contributor

Really appreciate knowing what the top performing products for this holiday are. Thanks!

ACR
New Contributor II

Guides like this one are extremely helpful!  Thank you for publishing.

KDArtStudio
New Contributor II

Great guide & ideas, however, the foil cards need to be a single purchase, not minimum qty of 5, please fix this for all foil cards as there are many buyers looking for a single foil greeting card that don't need to purchase 5 of the same card, father's day, mother's day, birthdays etc....

Hi @KDArtStudio,

Thanks for your feedback here. I'll pass it along to our team for you so we can take a look.

Have a lovely day,

Pádraig.

Thanks, appreciate it

PriscillaKing
New Contributor

Nice thoughts. The first slide took a long time trying to load and then completely failed--must have had some sort of flashy video or something--but the remaining slides worked.