Products sitting in Under Review

Humliejaana
New Contributor II

I've got a stash of products stuck in the under review basket. These are mostly fresh arrivals waiting for the green light. There are four rejects hanging around there too, just taking up space. Plus, there's one duplicate I'm eager to toss out since I already have an approved version. It seems like a recurring issue with Zazzle. Understandably, not every product can be reviewed right away, but it's frustrating when it puts everything on pause.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fiona

Hey @Humliejaana,I will pass this on to our content team now for them to review!

-Fiona😊

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

WHS_Designs
Honored Contributor

@Humliejaana 

I wish we had the ability to delete the designs sitting in Under Review and the Revise and Submit folders.

Some of these designs of mine date back 4 years and I don't need them cluttering up these folders anymore!

Yes! It would be so nice to be able to delete! Both in the "Under Review" and the "Revise and Resubmit" category. I also have one Under Review that has been sitting there since 4/13/24

Fiona

Hey @Humliejaana,I will pass this on to our content team now for them to review!

-Fiona😊

kills
New Contributor III

Fiona do you guy here as zazzle even do Under Review any more because this sucks and really is a poor way to treat the designers let me ask you, why would the artist want to wait like this now is 16 days for some of my art

kills
New Contributor III

I have about 100 in there now for about five days waiting for the green or yellow or red light hope all green take care

Humliejaana
New Contributor II

I remember the times when products underwent review, typically taking between 10 to 30 minutes before appearing in the shop. If you posted during time periods when the Zazzle review staff were understandably unavailable, delays were expected. However, whether it was approval or rejection, notifications were promptly provided when a work day began again.

kills
New Contributor III

all I know is I will stay away from anything that need to sit in storage for three week total waist of my time. NO WAY TO RUN A P.O.D SITE 

kills
New Contributor III

Has anyone received any thing from the under review  i just saw i have things from the 9th there wish they can start to move 

Pixelan
Valued Contributor

I have one product waiting "under review" from "Submitted on 4/11/2024 1:22:00 AM" it usually takes a lot less time.

kills
New Contributor III

wish this waiting stuff would get fixed no way to run a business thank you

kills
New Contributor III

Still waiting anybody get any under review yes thank you

calartcreations
Contributor II

Hello! I'm also not getting product reviews, please check!