Cat
Honored Contributor II

I'm running into problems trying to track instant download sales and am wishing there were better tools for looking at that info. Here are a few suggestions/requests.

1) It would be super helpful instant download sales could be added to the list of info that appears under the "quick stats" link on the product page. That may be complicated by the fact that a digital download is considered a transfer to a different product? I dunno, but it would just be super helpful if there was some way to find out from the product page if a product has sold as a download and get some stats on that. Digital download sales don't seem to show up under the view insights link either.

2) When you choose the digital stats tab while viewing products in the back end, and then order by orders or last sold date, you get all products that have sold, not just digital downloads - even if you filter it to show enabled products only, it still shows you the sales ordered by physical sales not digital. It would be really helpful if there was some way to look at your products and easily see just the digital info so you could easily see which products are selling the most downloads.

So basically, if I want to get download stats for a particular product, the only way I can find to do it is to search for it in my back end and then switch to the digital stats tab... I may be missing something - if there's another way to get that info I'd be delighted if someone could enlighten me!

Thanks!

3 Comments
Mark

Hi @Cat,

Thank you very much for your feedback here. I will be sure to let the team know.

orientcourt
Contributor III

Hi Cat are they not showing via your royalty history? Easy way to view your sales. If not then this a problem

Cat
Honored Contributor II

@orientcourt They do, of course, show up in my royalty history, but that doesn't give me the sort of aggregate data that I need.