New collection created, then disappeared from the list

osea
Contributor

I've just created a new collection and started adding few products. In a second time I was adding additional products to it and the collection disappeared from the list. Already tried to re-add it with same name, but it says "Already exist". So, why it is hidden from my account?

What's happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

plumb4me
Valued Contributor

That happened to me last weekend. My collection did not appear in the store I created it in. I had to go to my profile page, that had all my store collections and I found it there. Since there were no products in it, I deleted it and then I was able to create a new collection, using the name I had just deleted. After creating the collection again, I had no problems finding it under the correct store.

I found it under my profile name, that had all my collections, from my 3 stores.Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 09-46-06 Custom Collage on Zazzle.png

I could not find it under the individual store, I created it in.

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 10-00-12 Custom Photo Collage collections on Zazzle.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

osea
Contributor

osea_0-1694436639431.png

This error appears while trying to re-create it, but it is not listed on collections nor my private ones, neither my public ones.

OrchardBerry
Contributor II

I just created a collection but when I go to add a product to it it’s not in the list.

It's the same happening to me. I hope they fix this soon.

Maybe I just needed to review better new changes on Zazzle collections. Under my Zazzle Member (Not Store) account I can see the collection right now and I'm allowed to manage it.  

plumb4me
Valued Contributor

That happened to me last weekend. My collection did not appear in the store I created it in. I had to go to my profile page, that had all my store collections and I found it there. Since there were no products in it, I deleted it and then I was able to create a new collection, using the name I had just deleted. After creating the collection again, I had no problems finding it under the correct store.

I found it under my profile name, that had all my collections, from my 3 stores.Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 09-46-06 Custom Collage on Zazzle.png

I could not find it under the individual store, I created it in.

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 10-00-12 Custom Photo Collage collections on Zazzle.png

Thank you. Under my Zazzle Member (Not Store) account I can see the collection right now and I'm allowed to manage it.  

plumb4me
Valued Contributor

Your welcome. 🙂