my checks have been going to the wrong address since september, 2023

sugarhai
New Contributor III

I contacted support again to let them know that my checks are being sent to the wrong address, they responded back that they are sending my checks to the correct address but they for sure are not doing that

so I again sent an image of the check from usps informed delivery showing the wrong address

they claim to have my correct address on file, and my correct address is in my account, but for some reason my checks are still going to my old address - for 8 months now

I am having my mail forwarded from my old address (where zazzle sends my checks) so sometimes I still receive them but my forwarding will end soon so how do I get zazzle to update my address?

1 REPLY 1

Scott
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a topic that our Customer Support team will need to investigate. Since you've already contacted Customer Support I'm going to close this discussion as a duplicate.

Also, looks like you started a similar conversation a few days ago: https://community.zazzle.com/t5/general-zazzle-discussion/i-moved-and-zazzle-won-t-send-my-checks-to...