W8 review And Payments team issues, not gatting paid for 5 months

Alisha_Aycha
New Contributor III

hello

Please i need direct help from Modeditor or Admin, cuz my issue cant be wait for longer time

so i've been waiting to be paid for the last 5 months, but each time new issue appears.

first 4 month because of w8 review saying that you have issue with something each time. and finally when i got approved for 4 months i was releaf waiting for 15th to be paid, my payment was canceled again. and after checking my paypal and asking again for the payment, zazzle payment team said that i need to wait intel the next 15th

today i was waiting for that 1.2k to transfer to pending stat in payment setting. instead i got email again from w8 team telling me that you need to fix your payment again because you made change, well i restore it to the old one 

for that Please Modeditor or Admin, i really need that money, can you please fix it

tell the review team to keep as was last time and please insure that the payment team send the money

because they take week or so to answer. and if that happen thats mean waiting another month or 2

it's 5 months of waiting 

it's really frustrating

3 REPLIES 3

Beth

Hi @Alisha_Aycha 

I'm so sorry for any frustration caused, I have reached out to the relevant department to assist you further.

Kind Regards, 

Beth

Alisha_Aycha
New Contributor III

i really appreciate your action.

and i really hope this get fixed before to late

Alisha_Aycha
New Contributor III

Hello  @Beth

sory for asking again but, I Didnt receive any msg from any team

can You check them Please to authorize the payment. i dont know which team responsible for this 

i hope you help me. so this not getting longer.

best regard,