Thank You! For Adding Collection Selection to "Post Product for Sale" Page

CrazyMermaid
Valued Contributor II

It was a nice surprise when I scrolled down the page this morning and realized I could select a collection. 

7 REPLIES 7

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

YES! Brilliant suggestion from the Zazzle member who suggested this! I forget their name unfortunately as it would be wonderful to be able to give them credit for this marvelous idea! And yes big thanks to Zazzle for listening and applying our feedback. It will benefit them and us greatly.

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

You’re welcome 😁

Cherie
Contributor II

Truly, over-joyed when I saw this added element to our listing process, YAY!!!! Thank you!!!

Marcia
Valued Contributor II

Yes, love this new feature, BUT...I've noticed when I add new products to my collection this way, it is not always the view I've chosen. To get my preferred view, I often have to do the work-around – that is, add the new product from the backend. Still. <sigh>

wheresthekarma
Contributor

Yes! Could not be more happy to see this!

MasterpieceCafe
Valued Contributor II

Am I the only person this feature doesn't work for? I either can't find the collection or I get an error message and it won't add to that collection.

No, after posting this I was saddened that it is useless if I have added a cover photo or even used one of the in situs provided by Zazzle. Both formats are lost in the collection if you add it here or on the product page. The only place it works is in the back end. Very disappointing.