Alternatives to PayPal - how long does it take for an earnings 'check' to arrive at a UK address?

Contributor

Due to Paypal's recent admission that it intends (at some point in the near future) to fine $2,500, or close the accounts of, any user it arbitrarily decides has written, spoken or shared what it calls 'misinformation', and is therefore not a place that anyone can rely on for proper financial security, I have made the decision to only use 'real' banks going forward, for all online and offline movement and holding of money.

Therefore, my steadfast aim, as many more millions have also now decided to do (#BoycotPaypal movement) is to never use Paypal again. They cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube. Everyone now knows that Paypal simply cannot be trusted with our money like a 'real' bank can.

However, the one thing that stands in my way is Zazzle's persistant reluctance to provide a 100% secure and 'real' banking facility for transfer of earnings to Zazzle creators. Therefore, until Zazzle provides 'real' banking transfers, creators are left with the only other option, which is to request a 'check' payment.

When you think about it, that choice is like offering either 'MacDonald's' or 'grow your own' for your food options, or offering 'Uber' or 'use your legs' for your travel options. When it comes to something as important as earnings, and where the recipient has no real choice, Paypal is essentially operating a business 'monopoly'.

So my question is this. Until Zazzle implements a 'real' banking facility for transfer of earnings, I must at least investigate the logistics of receiving a 'check'.

I reside in the UK, and would like to know when I should expect to receive a check in relation to the normal receipt day of the 15th of each month?

Are checks posted from the US, or are they posted from the creator's country of residence? Obviously, if they are posted from the US, Zazzle cannot make any true estimate of a delivery date, and there is always a reasonable possibility with international postage that the check would never turn up. In that case, the check option becomes totally irrelevant to any creator residing outside of the US.

Thanks for looking into this Zazzle. I'm sure you appreciate that 100% banking security is a very important issue that needs full resolution asap.

87 REPLIES 87

hilary47oo
Contributor

This website is not favoring me that is African

I'm feel like a minority here

It is for you guys abroad

Zazzle is my first online business, and I put in a lot of work here

I tried to pressurize Zazzle to pay me by direct bank deposit but they refused

I was even afraid of them taking down my account for this

I have no payment option to receive my money at the moment

I even begged Zazzle to allow my relations abroad to help cash out my money, but they said it should be me

They said third party earnings withdrawal is not allowed

I feel like there is nothing I can do

Nigeria has had problems with Paypal long before you guys started complaining

I walked into print on demand blindly without understanding much

Sales started happening by chance

The truth is that I never knew this problem would befall me 

You can see that one of the admins Scott, locked the comment box of most paypal problem related posts

It shows that freedom of expression doesn't work on the Zazzle platform

I think I will look for another online business to do, while my Zazzle earnings accumulate

Maybe when I come abroad in future, I would be able to withdraw my money through the bank check option.

Polenth
Contributor

I don't know about Zazzle, but I was paid by cheque from elsewhere for a bit. Usually took about a week for the cheque to arrive from the US. I'd take it into the bank, they'd negotiate the amount with the US bank, and then I'd get a letter in a few days to a week saying how much I'd get. The bank also took a cut for processing it. (This was in the UK.)

Thanks for the info @Polenth. Your experience just emphasises that any large company offering a cheque in the 21st century as the single alternative for earnings payment on an international basis is not offering any genuine alternative at all.

hilary47oo
Contributor

Paypal doesn't work for Nigerians, right from time

Bank checks don't work here too.The central Bank of Nigeria our financial regulatory body stopped that some years ago.

Paypal doesn't work in Nigeria so I created one for Botswana

Which they temporarily restricted me for, after I asked them to help me link my payoneer bank account on their platform

Paypal then asked for some documentation which I sent to them before they permanently banned me.They even deleted the chat box for communication as if I never existed, which meant I had no way of communicating with them again.

There are ways of creating paypal that are from other countries, but these ways dont work anymore.

I tried to create this paypal because they was no other better option for receiving my Zazzle earnings.Bank checks are not cleared in Nigeria.Central of Nigeria (CBN) stopped that many years ago.

Paypal nigeria can't receive money.It can only deposit and send.

Go back to the other paypal post, and read my comments.

They were initialy original posts by me, but one Admin named Scott merged it as a comment under one of them

He left two people's own standing including yours.It was a coincedence that the three of us posted about this paypal problem within that time frame.I took note of everything then.

I requested for a new method of payment for paypal restricted countries.

I even emailed Zazzle fWBEN tax people begging for my money, they snubbed my messages for weeks.

Do you know that Zazzle forcefully moved my next payment to the bank check option, after the first payment failed.

They claimed I made an early payment request, which I never did.I warned them before hand that paypal had banned me and that Bank checks don't work in Nigeria but they never cared.Zazzle later sent one strange document to prove that I requested the early payment on a day I can't remember.Its still in my email.I never tampered with my payment settings.Why would I ask them to pay me by Bank check, when I had already told them we dont clear them here.

So I had to message them to cancel the check.They said it takes 10 to 12 working days for it to be done.It has not yet been returned to my Balance.I'm still waiting for it.

They always say "sorry for the inconveniences", but their sorry is not helping matters.They also like saying "we will take it to our team", everytime yet nothing changes.

The Admins know what i'm talking about, because they can see everything I do on Zazzle.

They have all my records on this platform.

Its true that scams come from here, but not everybody is a scammer.Scams also happen in other countries too.

We have many legit hustlers.There are some of my programming friends, that receive money from abroad, and the best part is that this money comes in by straight bank deposit.This paypal problem is really affecting innocent hardworking people here.

I'm in medical school at the moment.I'm in my 4th year, my second MBBS exam is coming up in 2 weeks time.I just came out from writing my pharmacology test not long ago, and decided to come online on Zazzle.

Its very unfortunate, I entered print on demand.People have never heard about Zazzle in my area.I'm like the first doing print on demand here.

Some of my friends want me to teach them, but whats the need when I can't show proof of my real life earnings withdrawal.

Hi Hilary @hilary47oo, thanks for posting that Zazzle response. Could you let us know the exact date you received that response please?

Just to clarify to other forum members what Zazzle said in the response, they stated, "we do not have plans to offer payment other than via PayPal or Check for the foreseeable future." (see the upload below).

In itself, that is a matter of interest and potential concern. On the 19th October, a forum moderator Fiona responded to this thread with, "Many thanks for your feedback on this. I am passing this on to our team now!"

If the response you had from Zazzle came after any subsequent discussion by the "team" that Fiona forwarded this thread to, then why hasn't Fiona come back to us with that 'official' stance. We have heard nothing.

Therefore, either they are still discussing the issue, and your situation - Hilary - may be hopefully resolved, if they do the right thing and provide 'real' banking transfer for earnings, or Zazzle simply can't be bothered to let all the people who have commented in this discussion know that these pleas are falling on deaf ears. If the latter is the case, what is the point in Zazzle mentioning that such discussions are being "passed on to the team"? We may as well just accept that the forum is an echo chamber, and nothing more useful than that.

Hilary, I am personally quite shocked by your situation. I hope that other members speak out about this on your behalf. From the screenshots you have posted here, it seems very clear that Zazzle are not claiming in any way that you are doing anything illegal, so the issue purely seems to be one regarding PayPal, as well as Zazzle not providing a working method of earnings payment to certain people, based purely on their nationality. I am not one to shout 'racism' when it doesn't apply, and I don't believe it applies here, not least least because Zazzle is a company that prides itself on always being politically correct.

However, I do believe that there are many in society that would - falsely - claim that not providing an individual with any reasonable option to be paid, purely because they live in a certain country, which in this case happens to be in Africa, is racist. As I say, I do not believe the term 'racist' should be applied to this situation, although that does not mean that I do not believe it is discrimination in some form. It could well be seen as discriminatory, or at least opportunist, because you do not live in a country that simply does not allow you to be paid by any means. You have made it clear, I think, that you can easily be paid what you are owed via a bank transfer. Therefore, Zazzle appears to be denying you your earnings, because they currently refuse to provide the international standard of money transfer - via a 'real' bank. If I refused to make a payment of money I owed to someone in Africa, because I said that I would only pay via Paypal or by cheque (check), knowing full well that both those methods were not possible in the country of the payee, I wonder if I could get away with that?

You mentioned that you were banned by PayPal. Again, was that purely to do with you living in Nigeria, or was there another reason? It would be good for everyone reading this discussion to have all the facts.

Lastly, I think it is a shame that you should worry that Zazzle would simply ban you because you continued making an effort to receive your earnings, or indeed for any other reason other than blatant illegality. This should illustrate to Zazzle how some creators may be hesitant to 'rock the boat' because they somehow 'fear' Zazzle's response. Surely, that is not a reputation that Zazzle want to be generating, is it? It's so important to always allow people a voice by which they can raise issues without fear of retaliation. Censorship is always the tool of the wrongdoer, never the righteous!

Paypal banned me for no reason.I messaged them requesting to link my payoneer bank account.I was having problems with it.

Immediately I did that they temporarily restricted the account and asked for some documents.

After I sent the document they permanently restricted me.They even deleted the chat box too.

The banned paypal account had no money in it.It was 0 dollars.

They told me to come back in 180 days to withdraw money from an account of 0 dollars.

I opened this account specifically for print on demand then.

It was my first paypal working account ever.

Paypal banned me two days to my Zazzle first payment.I notified Zazzle about it,and they did nothing.

I've gone through a lot in trying to get this money out.

They keep on saying we will get back to our team, but they do nothing at the end of everything.

I've seen bank deposit posts as far back as march of this year.

I'm still new here and I heard you guys, having been asking for this for years.

If they couldn't listen to the old guys, why would they listen to a new unknown person like me.

I don't really know what do.

@369 Here Zazzle sent the message on November 23rd@369 Here Zazzle sent the message on November 23rd

@369 @ Zazzle sent me the message on November 23rd.

I got this 2 days ago from them.Screenshot_20221202-050448_Gmail.jpg

Thank you for sharing this @hilary47oo.

This is important because on 19th October, a forum moderator Fiona responded to this thread with, "Many thanks for your feedback on this. I am passing this on to our team now!"

You stated above that you received the response from Zazzle on the 23rd November.

Zazzle W8 Review Team states that, "For the time being we do not have any plans to offer other payment options other than Paypal and Check."

So my question is, why would Fiona, or some other moderator, not follow up and tell us in this discussion that a decision has been made subsequent to Fiona "passing this on to our team now!" over a month prior to that negative statement? Hmmmm.

So I guess my question to Zazzle is, when we are told on the forums that points raised are being passed on to a Zazzle team, does this effectively mean 'end of story'; 'no more discussion'; 'please move along now'? In other words, should we only expect to get feedback from Zazzle if it is positive?

Thank you again @hilary47oo because we would have been left in the dark perhaps forever, if you had not provided the information that Zazzle should have already provided to us.

Come on Zazzle, please get it together!! We need a two-way conversation here, not an echo chamber. Is is not a serious issue that Paypal appears to be discriminating against a person just because of their nationality?

My advice to Hilary would be to write to PayPal and request for the exact reason why they discriminated against you, perhaps not using that word in your communication, although that appears to be what it is. Keep a recorded log of everything that transpires in this issue because from where I am standing, it clearly looks like Paypal may be discriminating against you, simply because of your nationality, which in this day and age is considered a serious issue if proven to be the case.

In regards to the issue being discussed in this thread, Zazzle should take note that PayPal may be discriminating against an individual simply due to their nationality, which happens to be African, and that has led to their Zazzle earnings being perhaps permanently withheld. Now Zazzle are aware of this, by default, they must make a decision whether to side with PayPal or whether avoid this issue of potential 'race' discrimination completely, and simply provide Hilary with an alternative method of payment. That solution would fully absolve Zazzle from any involvement in the matter. It really seems like the right thing to do, given the circumstances in this case.

@369Thats the thing I noticed about Zazzle from posts.They say they will get back to their team and they do nothing at the end of everything.I don't even know why they created the forum in the first place

One of you @Magda Said I should close my store that has made me more than $1650, in not up to 4 months since my first sale.Its normal that you won't have everybody by your side in problematic times.

I won't write to paypal about anything.My country has been blacklisted as far back as 2008.We open those of other countries to receive various payments, which makes it look fraudulent.I guess we have no choice.

You can go online and research about it anyway.

Their company won't listen to me.I'm not the first Nigerian victim anyway.

The best thing is for Zazzle to give people the direct bank payment option.

You guys are still managing this 2 options because the Zazzle company left them for you.

I feel that 90% of Zazzle members would jump on this train when the bank payment option is out.

Its a good thing Zazzle has a community.

I had a bad experience where Redbubble kicked me out for no reason.

They even threatened me in the last email I received, after I tried to recover my account.

Six months later I saw my designs on Tokopedia.

I was shocked.I was so surprised that someone could steal my designs, within that short time frame.My store did not even last up to a month.

I suspected I was reported by the design thief, and after the review and seeing where I come from they kicked me out.

You can notice that I have no location on my store, because people might not trust me.

I have interacted with customers through the inbox section, when they asked for help.I've even gotten one positive review as well.It shows i'm doing well as a creator here.

Working on this website is really challenging.I put in a lot of time creating customizable products.We all know that Zazzle has more than 1000 customizables.

Its really sad that my labor is hanging, because of unfavorable payment options.

@369  I can't remember any Fiona commenting on my posts.I don't think it was me.It must have been another person.

My original post was removed and merged as a comment under @CatsEyeViewGift post, by a Zazzle admin named Scott.

Scott later locked the comment section.

He also locked the comment section of another paypal related problem post.

He allowed the 2 other posts to stand, while mine was left out.The title of the post then had a request for a favorable payment options for paypal restricted countries.I explained my problem and made some suggestions there.

All these happened within one day.I was online and saw them happen.

You can search for it to confirm.

@hilary47oo Fiona responded to this discussion, before you made your comments. This discussion is about the broader issue of alternative payments to PayPal. Your specific issue is one element within that wider discussion.

@369  I now understand

I can now remember I commented on a second one, after the comment section of others got locked.

I came here because this discussion seems to be the most active.

hilary47oo
Contributor

@369i'm struggling to post the screenshot you requested here

Let me send it to your Zazzle inbox so that you can post it for others to see

I cant see where to send pics here

I sent it to design your own

hilary47oo
Contributor

Screenshot_20221130-123650_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20221130-123712_Gmail.jpg

hilary47oo
Contributor

Here it is @369 

The screenshots on this case are really many.

This is the specific one you wanted.

Thanks.

hilary47oo
Contributor

Zazzle is a wonderful company.I really enjoy creating customizables here.Its just unfortunate that they don't have enough payment options for people.I make sales almost everyday.Most of my buyers are US based.

I believe we Zazzle forum members as well as admins, should work together irrespectively of where we are from.

I hope Zazzle rethinks to give us what we want.

Magda
New Contributor II

Hi Hilary,

Your situation is unfortunate but I think it's more of a Paypal's restictions for Nigeria problem than a Zazzle one. This is from Zazzle's user agreement:

23.3.1.3. Zazzle, in its discretion, may change the methods of payment that are available, and certain methods of payment may not be available for all balances.

23.3.1.4. Zazzle is subject to PayPal regulations and service restrictions – if PayPal does not provide service to you or within your desired country, it will be necessary for you to select another payment method.

23.3.2. Provide All Necessary Information: You must provide Zazzle with all information necessary to process your Earnings payment (e.g., relevant tax information, proper PayPal account information).

23.3.2.1. In the event you have not provided us with this information, Zazzle may withhold payments until you have provided all necessary information.

23.3.2.2. In the event that a check sent to the address listed as the payee address in your Account is returned as undeliverable, Zazzle may withhold further payments until you have corrected or updated your address.

Zazzle has the right to withhold the payment of your earnings until you provide valid financial information. I suppose you knew about the only two methods of payment when you opened your account. Regardless, you decided to take the risk and open a store and I don't see that as Zazzle's fault. Maybe you should deactivate your stores until you can find a solution? Because Zazzle will keep selling your designs but it will be unable to pay your royalties. And that doesn't seem to change anytime soon unfortunately.

Good luck.

@Magda Telling me to deactivate a store that I worked so hard on, is the worst advice you can ever give me

I would never do that.I would leave the earnings to grow, until i'm ready to withdraw in future.

There are other online businesses I can try out.I won't give up.

Getting to know about print on demand is one of the best things, that has ever happened to me.

I would do print on demand on websites that offer the payoneer or direct bank payment option.

Its never too late to start all over again.

I believe next year will be better for me.

Magda
New Contributor II

Deactivating the store temporarily until you sort things out doesn't mean deleting the products you've worked so hard on. What if you won't be able to get payed?  I suppose it would be even harder once you accumulate larger amounts of royalties.

Anyway, it was just a thought, of course you know what's best for you & your business. I really hope you will find a solution.

Of course you're right @Magda, it is a PayPal issue, and that is exactly why this discussion is taking place. There are so many PayPal issues, and creators believe that Zazzle should therefore offer earnings payments via a 'real' bank that does not have all these problematic issues.

Thanks for providing that information for the discussion.

From what you have said, you are obviously good for Zazzle as a creator. Stick with it. Following the deepest valleys are always the highest mountains. There will be a solution.

Thank you.

ColsCreations
Honored Contributor

Cliff Notes:

Personal Paypal accounts from Nigeria can only send money. To receive money you need to open a Business account for which you need a website where customers can click to pay you via Paypal; direct sends of money aren't allowed (which rules out Zazzle sending you money). Even then you still have to figure out how to transfer those funds from your PayPal account to a linked bank credit/debit card.
There's a "work around" for this which is selecting another country for your account, say Botswana. This is fraudulent though and if & when you are caught Paypal suspends withdrawals from your account for 180 days before permanently banning you.

When you set up a seller account on Zazzle, you can see on the Payment settings page that there are only two means of getting paid - by check or by Paypal. If neither of those are viable options for you, that stinks but you can't cry foul later if you decide to go ahead and try to make some sales anyway knowing Zazzle can't pay you.

I 100% agree that Zazzle needs a user-friendly payment option for international sellers, but the rhetoric here pushing a discrimination angle is obscuring the cold hard facts: Paypal has their rules, Zazzle has theirs and the two combined unfortunately leave people in Hilary's shoes unable to be paid.

Store IconStore IconWebsite IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram IconInstagram Icon

You are very right Sir.I wanted to use Paypal, but they kicked me out leaving me without any other option here.

Opening that of other countries looks fraudulent, but I guess we have no choice.

I will see what i'll do about this issue since Zazzle can't help.

Thanks for the information @ColsCreations. From what you say about PayPal's blanket policy towards Nigerians, I feel strongly that 'discrimination' is indeed an applicable term to use in this situation. If not discriminatory, then how should such polices be described?

hilary47oo
Contributor

This has been more than a week, since we chatted last and nobody from Zazzle has replied.

I recently watched a youtube video of a paypal victim that lost $750.

They took away $750 from his account for no reason.

They couldn't even tell him why it was done.I listened to audio recording of his call, with the paypal agent in the video as proof.

Bro never recovered the money.

It was very heartless of paypal.

I even went to Trustpilot to check paypal reviews.

What I saw was terrible.

I was so surprised to find out even Americans are scared of them.

People abroad are closing their paypal accounts.

Zazzle needs to go and see peoples reviews about paypal.They need to learn how to listen to us creators.

I don't think buyers understand what goes on here.It is not easy to create designs.

Zazzle should try to be careful, so that people won't start looking at them negatively.

My Mum feels Zazzle is a scam company.

I tried to explain to her that Zazzle works with paypal, I explained to her that paypal works for some people, and due to the fact that i'm a minority they don't seem to care.

Zazzle refused adamnantly to send me my earnings, through the bank deposit payment option that suits us creators.

Forcing people to use a rogue platform like paypal is very very bad.

Paypal steals innocent people's money everyday, and Zazzle doesn't seem to care.

I feel like we are just chatting with ourselves.

We might be hidden from other community members.

The closing of the comment section of those paypal posts, is already a bad sign.

There is nothing shady organisations can't do.

Now is a time for change of payment options.My friend said its weird for a big company like Zazzle, to just be stuck with only these few payment options.Its really disappointing.

Zazzle needs to move away from this dangerous company called Paypal, if they want to protect their reputation before it is too late.

You make some important points @hilary47oo . I think a good deal of creators feel exactly the same way.

As far as the discussion itself is concerned, I will do a few checks to see how visible these comments are to the greater Zazzle community and to world at large.

I get the feeling that if Zazzle ignores this situation much longer, people may even start to comment on Zazzle's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts about the issue.

In so many ways, Zazzle is a fantastic company, but I sense that it may have established some less admirable corporate ties over the years, which have hamstrung its ability to serve its community in the way it once did.

The tide is certainly now changing in the world, rapidly, and there is a monumental shift coming, which I believe will sweep away companies like Paypal, and those who worship the same ideology of uncompromising corporate greed at the expense of the working people who they should be serving, not exploiting.

I would hope a company with as much promise as Zazzle would wake up and smell the coffee before it is caught in the headlights of change, but it really depends on who is actually running the show. Zazzle has some great members of staff, but like all big companies, many are afraid to question the dictates of those who have a higher position, no matter how incompetent or simply wrong they might be.

The reason why the Zazzle model has worked so well over the years, is because it was founded on supporting a multitude of small businesses and entrepreneurial minds. Small business is what has always made humanity prosper, and the last century's orchestrated shift towards only monopolies - such as Paypal - under the control of a few greedy billionaires, is set to totally destroy human innovation, and thereby humanity as a whole, unless it is itself destroyed first. Monopolies are essentially the empires of business, and we are currently seeing the first stages of a repeat of the collapse of the Roman Empire, but in the form of multinationals, which are essentially all owned by the same few people.

Let's keep this thread going, not least as a record of what the creators actually feel about Paypal. Hopefully, at some point, the right person with an awakened perception of the world will notice it and see the obvious sense in doing the right thing as far as earnings payments are concerned, particularly in regards to cases such as yours @hilary47oo 

Perhaps simply posting some of the reviews about Paypal you mentioned - nothing else, just the reviews in "inverted commas" with the source link - may help other creators and Zazzle management understand the issue a little better.

hilary47oo
Contributor

Here is a video from a Nigerian brother.
https://youtu.be/8TouKod1uxY

Watch this video to the end and you will know that something is wrong with paypal.
My Nigerian Youtube brother never got his $700+ money back till date.He had to reopen another one.I bet it was because he is just like me a Nigerian.We don't really want to bring room to filing lawsuits.We just take things as they are.I am still new in the online business world.

I can't even afford a regional lawyer, not to talk of an international one.Where would I start from in a situation like this? I don't live abroad, I have never even entered a plane in my life.
My financial situation aren't cool right now.The money I have on this platform is really life changing.

These are links from trustpilot
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.paypal.com
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.paypal.co.uk

This is the link to another Youtuber, probably an American that threatened to file a lawsuit, after which he saw his money again.
Part 1       https://youtu.be/tf9YnEaO78A

Part 2      6 months later
https://youtu.be/LuXkzEQnkuY

This is another American guy that was crying
https://youtu.be/rIlQ42p8hXA

There are still many more videos.
There are other Youtube Nigerians that did nothing too and got their accounts banned.

Its a good thing my Nigerian brother recorded that audio call, if not there wouldn't have been any evidence.I told you guys before, that they deleted my chat after I submitted my documents for verification.The deletion made it look as if I never existed at all.I had no screenshots as evidence, because I was taken unawares.

What I noticed is that most Americans, got their money back after threatening legal action.

If I had been living in the US with good back up, things would have been better.I would have known what to do.I think you guys know your rights and have a working judicial system.And somebody wouldn't want to be on a wrong side during a lawsuit.

@369   I think the monopoly of paypal is getting into their heads.Zazzle needs to cut ties with them, if they want to still uphold their good image.

Lets hope this conversation remains alive until something gets done.

And I also hope that admin doesn't lock this comment section again.

Thanks for posting these links and the screenshots @hilary47oo. I will take a look at them and do my own research too. I believe Zazzle will wake up to the reality of the situation at some point, but this sort of clear evidence that they are indeed (simply looking at their reviews ranking) using a truly awful company to deal with the financial security of Zazzle creators, is the sort of thing we need be highlighting, in order to get the required changes implemented sooner rather than later.

Clearly, if TrustPilot was giving such dismal reviews from so many thousands of people to a company dealing with any other service for Zazzle, then Zazzle would ditch them in an instant, so the obvious question is, why on earth do they partner with such a disastrously bad company, in regards to something so important as transfer of earnings?

Following the unprecedented FTX scandal and the high political and international organised crime connections with that particular financial operation, I foresee the same kind of revelations from other 'new finance' corporations, which just like FTX, are not governed by such strict banking regulations as 'real' banks are. I feel the clock is ticking.

@369   You are right

Its really scary I believe a time will come in my Zazzle journey, when I will start making $10000 and above.

I wouldn't want anything to hinder it.A wicked company like paypal might think i've scammed Zazzle.Big money dropping into my account can move eyes of their staff there.Paypal having an AI that can detect such won't be surprising.So lets imagine an amount like $100,000 drops into my account and they come in to review.And you know I have no back up.When they see where i'm from after I submit my documents my money would be bye bye.

Sending money to our bank accounts remains the best for us creators.We know how to deal with our countries individual banks, when such large amounts come in.Doing print on Demand is legal.So I believe I would never get into trouble, when big money comes in.I can easily defend my self.I know how Nigerian Banks operate more than you do.

The way my earnings and Z Rank shot up just shocked me.I have watched one youtuber talk of somebody losing as much $90000 at the hands of the Paypal.

I have not been uploading consistently on Zazzle for sometime now.I am seriously demoralized.I know the Zazzle team can see my past working hours, with how it is now for comparism.I spent most of my energy trying to get my money out.

The Zazzle team that used to comment on posts like this suddenly disappeared.Yet they keep on releasing new products on a faulty payment system.Something is wrong somewhere.

This post is really critical because it relates to people's sweat.I don't think Zazzle would have been successful today, if not for its creators.

@369   

Here is the $90000 paypal steal Youtube story link.

I found it not long ago.

https://youtu.be/wKrCUoMe-Z8

hilary47oo
Contributor

This is how paypal reviews look like on Trustpilot.Very terrible.

Zazzle needs to sit down and read them because this is really really serious.Screenshot_20221216-194758_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221216-194914_Chrome.jpg

Wildart
Valued Contributor

i cannot think of an alternative for me, NZ no longer accepts cheques!! so how on earth would I get my earnings..unless a BANK checque is accepted, or a money order,(dothey even exist anymore? 🙂 ) I am certain Zazz cannot depositi into foreign accounts..maybe they need intermediataries in non US countries... hmmm

Visual artist,papercraft novice,handcrafts enthusiast.

Thanks @Wildart for sharing that info about New Zealand no longer accepting cheques. The situation from all fronts is going to get more and more difficult and financially less secure for everyone until Zazzle change their position and do the right thing.

hilary47oo
Contributor

Hello @Wildart  Its very possible for Zazzle to send us our money through direct bank deposit.

My Mum went to United Bank of Africa (UBA) Nigeria, to enquire about this check issue.

A staff there told her I should tell Zazzle, to send my money through wire transfer.

I have Uncles and Aunties in the US and UK respectively, who send down money here without problems.Africans especially Nigerians are business minded and we don't joke with money.

I find it difficult to believe a big company like Zazzle, can't put this upgrade into application.

If they are having problems on implementing a bank transfer, they can go and ask other companies like Amazon and Google for guidance.

Smaller print on demand companies which I plan to work on like Teechip,Moteefe and Sunfrog, offer a direct bank deposit, so what is stopping Zazzle.

"If they are having problems on implementing a bank transfer, they can go and ask other companies like Amazon and Google for guidance." You make a very fair comment @hilary47oo. Well said.