Alternatives to PayPal - how long does it take for an earnings 'check' to arrive at a UK address?

Contributor

Due to Paypal's recent admission that it intends (at some point in the near future) to fine $2,500, or close the accounts of, any user it arbitrarily decides has written, spoken or shared what it calls 'misinformation', and is therefore not a place that anyone can rely on for proper financial security, I have made the decision to only use 'real' banks going forward, for all online and offline movement and holding of money.

Therefore, my steadfast aim, as many more millions have also now decided to do (#BoycotPaypal movement) is to never use Paypal again. They cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube. Everyone now knows that Paypal simply cannot be trusted with our money like a 'real' bank can.

However, the one thing that stands in my way is Zazzle's persistant reluctance to provide a 100% secure and 'real' banking facility for transfer of earnings to Zazzle creators. Therefore, until Zazzle provides 'real' banking transfers, creators are left with the only other option, which is to request a 'check' payment.

When you think about it, that choice is like offering either 'MacDonald's' or 'grow your own' for your food options, or offering 'Uber' or 'use your legs' for your travel options. When it comes to something as important as earnings, and where the recipient has no real choice, Paypal is essentially operating a business 'monopoly'.

So my question is this. Until Zazzle implements a 'real' banking facility for transfer of earnings, I must at least investigate the logistics of receiving a 'check'.

I reside in the UK, and would like to know when I should expect to receive a check in relation to the normal receipt day of the 15th of each month?

Are checks posted from the US, or are they posted from the creator's country of residence? Obviously, if they are posted from the US, Zazzle cannot make any true estimate of a delivery date, and there is always a reasonable possibility with international postage that the check would never turn up. In that case, the check option becomes totally irrelevant to any creator residing outside of the US.

Thanks for looking into this Zazzle. I'm sure you appreciate that 100% banking security is a very important issue that needs full resolution asap.

87 REPLIES 87

Thank you.

hilary47oo
Contributor

This is how Zazzle's reviews on Trustpilot look likeScreenshot_20221218-110459_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20221218-110522_Chrome.jpg

You can now compare it with Paypal and see that people on Trustpilot are being honest, about how they feel on this.

These people have other businesses they do like us.

The bad reviews about Paypal seems to be endless.They are littered all over the internet.

This paypal issue is general thats why companies / individuals, need to stay away from them.

Some people are still comfortable with paypal, because they've not been hit yet.

You never know who the next victim will be.

hilary47oo
Contributor

Good morning @369 I have still not been able to withdraw my money.its now more than $6600.

You seem to understand my plight.Please I need your help.

@hilary47oo 

Creator License Agreement

Zazzle also reserves the right to remove from the Site Products that are functionally similar to Products offered in the Zazzle Templates store (https://www.zazzle.com/store/zazzle_templates), including but not limited to (i) Content with text and/or imagery featuring "Your Design Here," "Your Image Here," or the like, and (ii) Products that employ titles and descriptions that either closely simulate or can be misrepresented as a Product offered in the Zazzle Templates Store.

You also need to read up on tag spamming / tag stuffing.

Store IconStore IconWebsite IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram IconInstagram Icon

hilary47oo
Contributor

@ColsCreations  It was not simulated Sir.It was created individually by me.It took me months to create those designs.Other designers have that too.These are not for only one product.They are for many.I change colours for each niche so as know where my sale comes from.

I put only sold items in collections.I also promote them on pinterest and facebook.You don't really understand the concept yet.I am not tag spamming as well.Those tags are related to the niches involved.I make niche research before uploading.This success didn't come over night.I had sleepless nights, before I discovered what worked for me.Thanks

hilary47oo
Contributor

@ColsCreations I am very hardworking here more you ever know.I am not people that just upload 10 designs on 10 products and expect a miracle to happen.I hope you are not jealous of my success here.

All my designs are customizable.People want to change them to their own.All you just need to do is target the right people.The truth is that many customers are not interested in your art, like redbubble and Amazon.People want to customize for themselves or others.That doesn't mean your art can't be sold.It can be sold but it won't sell much.

Planning is also key.You have to upload ahead of time.And also do evergreens.Jumping on trends won't help you.

Products like matchboxes and lighters with face masks go into review and are later released into the marketplace, when the check is over.In the past I got some rejected and noted why and corrected my mistakes.Note the first two items are not for children.Humans review all these before allowing them.And I have never failed any review after I noted how its done.

Zazzle is like a book and I studied it well coupled with God's grace and hardwork.I spent many hours creating here more than you ever know Sir.There are some misconceptions some people make about Zazzle creating that are not true.I figured out many things on my own.Only a selected few understand the concept and they are making their money in silence.

The truth is that you would have never known me, if I had a good payment option.And I can assure that there are people, that are even doing better than me on this platform.Its possible they are viewing this comment now.

hilary47oo
Contributor

@ColsCreations Have you heard of Brandon one of Jen and Elke Clarke's favourite students?

Brandon achieved a lot on this platform.I watched and listened to the 2 ladies and there was one word they always emphasized on.And I caught it fast and it worked.Autopliot passive income said his own too.Funnily enough the pattern I use for Zazzling is not what they showed.I grabbed one partcular word and I have been putting to action up till now.

I have good 5 star reviews and followers to my credit Sir.Thanks to God almighty.

I would never criticize your store or method of zazzling @ColsCreations.Every human is different in their ways of thinking.Every designer is different.God created us all differently

You can never be me and I can never be you.Thats the truth Sir.